Are you planning on buying a home but having trouble securing financing? As a home buyer, getting a mortgage can be tough if your financial situation doesn’t fit. In Owner Financing all terms are typically negotiable.
- If you have a poor credit – this limits the amount you can buy for a home, owner financing can help you buy a more expensive home and better home you deserve.
- The sellers interpretation of buyers qualification are less strict and more flexible than what’s imposed by the banks or conventional lenders.
- Custom Financing. The terms are all completely negotiable, interest rate, length of the loan.
- The down payment can be extremely flexible – Down payments are negotiable. The down payment amount can be whatever the seller and buyer agree to.
- Closing Process and Buyer possession is faster – Because buyers and sellers aren’t waiting on a bank or lender to process the financing – the deals close faster and get buyer possession earlier.
It’s easier than you think – and we can help. The process is really pretty straightforward.
We finance the property for you with what is called a “land contract” or “contract for deed”. This is very common and every closing is handled by a state licensed attorney or authorized signing service, just like any other real estate transaction. So you can rest assured that everything is handled professionally.
You will also be responsible for the taxes and insurance just like any other homeowner. We will, however, escrow taxes and insurance for you to help you budget for these expenses.
One of the best things about buying a home this way is that you do not have to deal with banks and qualify based on your credit. You can start building equity right away and stop paying rent.
Step 1: Submit your info on this website to create a FREE account and let us know the type of house you’re looking for.
Step 2: We’ll look at your situation, the type of property you’re looking for, and show you your options here in the Oklahoma City Metro.
Step 3: View the local Oklahoma City Metro homes that fit what you’re looking for.
We seek to only buy properties that are move in ready or close to move in ready. For this reason, we do not typically make any improvements to the property prior to offering it to deserving families. All properties are sold “as is where is”. So it is the responsibility of the purchaser to make any necessary repairs and to inspect the property thoroughly prior to purchase. We recommend getting a home inspection prior to purchase.
Plus, as we acquire new properties each month, as long as you’re on our Owner Financed Homes in Oklahoma List, you’ll get email and text alerts with the latest properties available.